How to ensure more online business success: book this internet speaker to gain inspiring and valuable lessonsGraham Jones is a psychologist who studies the way people behave online so that businesses can understand customer behaviour and improve their business profits as a result.
What You Get From Graham Jones
- Discover 5 psychological factors for every website which you can improve immediately
- Learn psychological tactics to ensure your emails get opened and read
- Improve your business profits through a more effective use of the Internet
- Become more efficient online by removing the issues that distract us
- Understand consumer psychology so you can get more people to click the “buy now” button
- Find out how to use psychology to make more money online
Plus…guaranteed “take-away” tips that you can act on immediately
For Event Organisers
- Someone who provides you with all the practical information you need before and after the event without any fuss
- An individual who turns up early and stays late
- Free marketing support for your event with social media activity, advanced videos and other online activity to help promote your event
- A “safe pair of hands” who engages, entertains and educates audiences
- A person who is easy to work with, adaptable and able to stick to time (even if you have to change it)
- A speaker who knows his subject and does in-depth prior research
Plus…someone with over 30 years experience of professional speaking.
Choose Your Kind of Talk From Graham Jones
What People Say About Graham Jones
Check Out These Videos of Graham Jones
Oh…and he is an award-winning author as well…!
This book a complete guide to using consumer psychology to sell more on your website.
Using an accessible five-step CLICK system for turning clicks into money, this books shows how to thrive in a dynamic online retail world. What this books reveals is:
- Why most online shopping carts are abandoned and what you can do about it
- Why you must have free shipping
- Why being sociable will increase your sales
- Why having a centrally positioned search box on your website will increase sales
You will also discover the differences in buying behaviour online compared with the offline world.
This book demonstrates that so much of what you have been told about selling is wrong.
The book looks at scientific research into the selling process and reveals why much that sales people have been told is simply not true. In this book you will discover:
- The Internet is making niches more important and narrower than ever before
- Buyer behaviour has changed because of the Internet
- Consumers have no idea what price they should pay
- Almost all purchasing decisions are made online, though most items are bought offline.
The book is broken down into 40 short chapters all based on research projects showing what really works in sales.
Graham is a Member of the British Psychological Society and has been awarded the M.B.Ps.S.
In addition to his work as a speaker, Graham is an academic lecturer working for the Open University as an Associate Lecturer and the University of Buckingham as a Visiting Lecturer. At the University of Buckingham Graham is responsible for running the E-business modules for undergraduate students and also lectures on the MBA programme. At the Open University Graham lectures on three different modules.